Specialist Services that we offer include:
- Practice start-up assistance and guidance
- Buyer representation
- Practice financial and operational assessments
- Key profit indicator analysis and comparison
- Development and review of partner/shareholder/employment agreements
- Practice sale assistance
- Practice valuations
- Advice on practice expansion
- Advice on purchasing a practice
- Fraud awareness consulting
- Advice on legal structures, such as companies, trusts and superannuation funds
- Service Agreement Packages
Albert’s years of experience working with dental practitioners means he understands the particular financial challenges you face.
His services are designed to deal not only with routine accountancy matters but also to help you manage your practice more effectively and achieve the growth you desire.
From helping you expand your dental practice to devising tax efficient strategies to maximise your wealth, Albert Gigl can help.
| NEW DENTAL PRACTICE ACCOUNTING PACKAGE $4,323.00
Activate MYOB Accounting Software on line on your computer at your new practice. Setup and organise the chart of accounts on MYOB with all income, expenses, assets and liabilities accounts. – $495
MYOB Account Right Live Plus – Subscription for 12 months. Establish Bank Feed protocols. – $880
Process all the transactions related to your purchase and financing of the practice, this includes the reviewing and processing of loan statements. Process all transactions that occur in the first 6 months following the date your practice starts trading, which include all bank transactions in your Trust Bank Account as well as expenses paid by credit card or from your personal money. Prepare & lodge the Business Activity Statement (BAS) for the first 2 quarters following the date the business starts. $2,574 ($99 per week x 26 weeks)
Review your compliance with Payroll, WorkCover and Superannuation for all your employees and ensure they are correct. Where required, this would include:
– Preparing and lodging TFN declaration forms for all your employees to the ATO.
– Signing the Trust up as an employer with the different Superannuation Funds of your employees so that the Trust will be able to make superannuation contributions to the employees.
– Register for WorkCover insurance for employees. $495
Unlimited telephone support for any accounting, MYOB, payroll or tax issues in your first 6 months of trading.$660